Investor FAQ

Where does ProLung’s common stock trade?
We will be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol LUNG subject to approval.
What will be ProLung’s stock symbol?
Can I have news releases and other information sent to me?
Most investor information is available on this website. If you wish to have news releases and other information sent to you via email, please visit our Stay Connected page to sign up for regular updates ( or email us at
Who is the Company’s independent auditor?
Malone Bailey, LLP in Houston, TX.
Who is the Company’s counsel?
Primary legal counsel is McDermott Will & Emery, LLP in New York, NY. Legal counsel for our IPO is Parr Brown Gee & Loveless in in Salt Lake City, UT.
What is the Company’s fiscal year?
ProLung’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
When will ProLung’s next quarterly release occur?
We will issue a quarterly release inconjunction with the filing of our Form 10Q, which will be within 45 days of quarter end.
When will ProLung become a public company?
We are currently a reporting company and listed on NASDAQ under the symbol LUNG.
How many classes of stock does ProLung have?
There are two classes of stock (preferred and common). Only shares of common stock are issued and outstanding.
Can ProLung’s stock be purchased directly from the Company?
No, stock cannot be purchased directly from ProLung. It can be purchased through a broker or trading service.
Does ProLung pay a cash dividend on the common stock?
No, ProLung currently expects to retain its earnings to finance the growth and development of its business and does not expect to declare or pay any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
What is the CUSIP number of the stock?
ProLung’s CUSIP number is 74348P209.
Who is the Company’s transfer agent?
Action Stock Transfer Corporation, 2469 Fort Union Blvd #214, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121. Email
Can I access my shareholder account online?
No online access exists. Please email Action Stock Transfer at or (801) 274-1088.
How does a shareholder change his/her mailing address or name on his/her stock certificates or account or replace a lost share certificate?
Please email Action Stock Transfer at